Kuala Lumpur 2011 - Breakfast at Bukit Bintang

There are a few coffee shops in Bukit Bintang which I have found to be very convenient if you are looking for a simple and cheap meal. They are located right beside Hotel Capital, opposite Low Yat Plaza. They seem to be open at all kinds of hours - early morning until late at night. All offer quite similar fare - precooked selection of dishes for a fast take-out, and the usual rice, noodles and porridge. I can recommend the Char Siew and Roast Meats - all are quite good. If I can't have a gourmet meal, give me a Char Siew Noodle anytime and I’ll be happy !


The Char Siew Noodle is the KL style with soy sauce. Not the best - but not bad.


Also comes with some dumplings in soup.


I like to order these deepfried pork which are probably very suspicious cuts of left over meat, but they are quite addictive as a crunchy snack.


Lots of cooked food (mostly deepfried) to whet your appetite.


Comments

India tour said…
Wonderful guide to Kuala Lumpur. It will really help me when I will visit next time.
Dubai holidays said…
I love this blog very much. I have want to Asia and I am very familiar with it's conditions. I have went to Dubai and I love it sandy beach very much it good to take sun bath.

Popular Posts