Bali 2019 - Kim Soo Lifestyle Store

If you've been to Bali a few times, you will always feel the Bali Itch if you haven't been there for some time. Having last visited in 2014, a revisit was long overdue. Luckily a gap in my schedule came up and I quickly booked my flights for a short break. I decided to stay in Seminyak, my favorite hangout in Bali for a few days. I love to explore the many interesting shops, cafes and eateries in the area. 

Located right on Jalan Kayu Aya – the main stretch in Seminyak, Kim Soo is a very popular lifestyle store popular with tourists and locals alike. They showcase an interesting range of homewares and decorations from across the Indonesian Archipelago, with lots of items exclusive to their brand. The style of the building is more Mediterranean than Balinese, with whitewashed walls, elegant arches, and raw wood ceiling. You could be on an island in Greece.

 

Their café serves casual snacks and cakes. There is a salad bar where you can pick and choose a selection of small bites. I wasn't feeling that hungry and was happy with a small plate of salads and a chocolate cheesecake.





Comments

Popular Posts