Phuket - Anantara Resort Part II

As I mentioned in Part I of this post, landscaping is the star here. The lush planting and attention to detail in the landscaping is simply breathtaking. Everything just seem so natural, even though you know every single plant and feature had been put there by human hands.

This was the first time I saw ducks frolicking in a pond at a luxury resort.

The swimming pool is quite elaborately decorated with sculptures and curios.

The signature restaurant Sea.Fire.Salt near the pool. They serve seafood and barbeques, and even have a Salt Sommelier to pair different salts with the dishes.

The Anantara Phuket is a stunning resort which is a mus-visit if you are in Phuket.

Comments

fatboybakes said…
wow, stunning indeed. did you stay here, you lucky fellow?!
ps - stumbled here from masak masak's
Borneoboy said…
Hi fatboybakes. No I did not stay here. I was doing a tour of resorts in Phuket. I must say this is one of the most interesting resorts on the island.

Popular Posts