My First Web Award

Yesterday I opened my Gmail account and got a pleasant surprise - an email from Tripbase.com informing that they had given me a Web Award. I checked out their site and true enough, there was my blog together with 20 other winners. On first place was eatingasia.com - one of my favourite food blogs. There were also several other blogs which I visit regularly. This is the whole list:

Tripbase Award Recipients 2009

1st      www.eatingasia.typepad.com
2nd     mykugelhopf.ch
3rd     ramblingspoon.com/blog
4th     www.travelerslunchbox.com
5th     www.parlafood.com
6th     www.sergetheconcierge.com
7th     www.enjoyfoodtravel.com
8th     thaifoodandtravel.com/blog
9th     www.msadventuresinitaly.com/blog
10th   www.simpleitaly.com 

Finalists

youngandfoodish.com
www.frenchduck.com
blog.wanderingspoon.com
annaelong.blogspot.com
cwfoodtravel.blogspot.com
www.paulstravelblog.com
www.notquitenigella.com 
penandfork.wordpress.com
www.provencepost.com
www.tasteslikehome.org

Tripbase Blog Awards 2009
Tripbase Blog Awards 2009

Comments

Unknown said…
Congratulation! Thank you for sharing your experience, looking forward to more!
foodhoe said…
how exciting and well deserved!

Popular Posts